Hi, I’m Mark Sova.
Thank you for stopping by. Main Street has been building new homes in the St. Croix River Valley for 30 years now. In that time we have built in all price ranges and styles, earned awards, hosted multiple Parade of Homes models and created places that over two hundred families call home.
Today, we continue to specialize in custom homes on acreage, in neighborhoods, or tear-down-and-build-new sites.
We work with a group of highly skilled subcontractors and specialists to build homes “one at a time,” so we can focus on each individual client and promise to host an unparalleled building experience.
What’s that experience like? We hope this client letter highlights some of the qualities that we strive to bring to every home project:
We wanted to send you a thank-you note for all your tireless help with our new home. We’re tremendously grateful for your expertise and guiding hand throughout the project! It seems like gratitude is often expressed best with specifics, so we came up with the following list:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR:
- Honesty: From the first time we met, you’ve always been a straight shooter with us. Some people just tell you what they think you want to hear, but you’ve always been transparent. It’s difficult to imagine partnering with someone to build your home when you can’t trust their integrity, but we have never doubted that with you.
- Planning: We’ve talked with friends and co-workers who have built homes, and one thing they warned us about was the chaos and curveballs that come with projects like these. Of course we’ve worked with you on countless decisions, but it’s never felt chaotic, and you’ve always kept the project on track and communicated openly so that we haven’t had any big surprises.
- Patience: We may have driven you crazy with all our questions! But you have always taken the time to answer them carefully and never made us feel dumb for asking.
- Flexibility: People are shocked to hear how flexible you’ve been with us. We’re thrilled with our “custom home,” but also thrilled to have found a builder who was willing to cooperate on a “custom process” with us. We never felt like we were cogs in your home-building machine – you listened to our ideas and whenever possible, incorporated them into the flow of the project.
- Attention to detail: As you know, we talked to other builders and toured other model homes before deciding to work with you. But from the first time you walked us through some of your job sites, we’ve been completely impressed by the impeccable quality of the homes you build. Seeing that in our own project is beyond exciting. We know that our new home will be a wonderful, special place for our family for years to come.
So again: thank you SO much, Mark. This has been an incredible adventure, and we couldn’t have found a better person to lead us through it.